2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO ALL
I HAVE RECIEVED SOME NEW BILLYSTIX CUSTOM ROD T SHIRTS IN BOTH LONG SLEEVE AS WELL AS SHORT SLEEVE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO RUN A LITTLE CONTEST AND GIVE AWAY A COUPLE OR SO, ALLYOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IS POSTAGE, I ALSO HAVE THE BILLYSTIX CUSTOM ROD TEXAS T SHIRTS IN LONG SLEEVE AS WELL, I WILL LOOK TO SEE IF I HAVE A PHOTO OF THE TEXAS T SHIRT TO SHOW YOU, THE SLEEVE ON BOTH SHIRTS ARE THE SAME JUST THE BACK'S ARE DIFFERENT.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CONTEST LOOKING FORWARD TO PICKING A COUPLE WINNERS.PLEASE VISIT MOLLYAND BRANDI AT WWW.BILLYSTIX.COM AND IF I CAN BE OF HELP TO YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A RING, AND DONT FORGET BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS NOW BUILDS THE NEW CUSTOM "VIPERSTIX" IN 4 COLORS BLUE,GREEN.SILVER,BLACKMARBL
STIX

Attachments

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
need to explain the contesy a bit better!!!!!

sorry guys
i guess i did a poor jod in ny explnation of the contest, weell you are doing what needs to be done just post up if you would like to to be the owner of a billystix long sleeve t shirt, i will select a couple guys from time to time and notify you then all you pay is postage.
now i failed to mention that you can also order any one of the t shirts for $20 now this covers postage, just send me a private message or e mail, i now have pay pal which works very well for me, my pay pal act is [email protected] or you can order and pay by check i have plenty of both t shirts as of right now, today when i get home i will take a photo of the texas long sleeve billystix t shirt and post it up here, it will be a little later in the day, i have to work today so i will take care of it as soon as i get home, just take a few minutes and visit mollyand brandi at www.billystix.com thanks
stix

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts