Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This rather graphic picture of an overdose victim is not being sent to
you for shock value. Rather, it's in the hope that you will have a
frank
discussion with friends and family about at least respecting
moderation
or knowing their own limits and knowing when to just walk away.

When you view this picture, remember: This did NOT have to happen.

Attachments

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
"Our special for the evening is the stuffed kitten platter...":biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Oh! Oh!

Is that Meow Mix the kitty has succumbed to?
Good grief! Does that mean I have to stop giving my dog Arthur Meow Mix!
That's his favorite breakfast! No, he doesn't eat it from a bowl. When I'm having my breakfast, Arthur jumps around, wagging his tail, waiting for me to throw a handful of Meow Mix at him! And Arthur never misses a crumb as he jumps around for the pieces.
Hmmm. I guess I better switch to pellets of Methadone for the time being.
Below: Arthur waiting for me to start throwing Meow Mix at him.

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bet my kitten can beat up your dog.......hehehehheheheh

·
Registered
112 Posts
A sad story

Economic conditions are bad around here. Last night there was a knock at the door and this is what I saw when I opened it.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Let me tell you....

my next door neighbor has a big problem because her cat's on coke!

·
Registered
678 Posts
I tried to send a pic of "Ludwig the Attack Cat but it didn't work...............Probably the operator. It said it wasn't a Jpeg. Will it only upload Jpegs

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Hey Drumbo!

"I tried to send a pic of "Ludwig the Attack Cat but it didn't work...............Probably the operator. It said it wasn't a Jpeg. Will it only upload Jpegs"
(Drumbo)

Drumbo....here's what the "Manage Attachments" accepts:
Valid file extensions: gif jpe jpeg jpg
What isn't obvious, until you've tried to upload a file that's too big is...it won't upload if the image is larger than 620 pixels by 620 pixels. If it is larger, you simply go to any graphics application you have and reduce the number of pixels so that so that neither the length or width exceeds 620 pixels.
Normally in a graphics program you'll find a window for "size".
I'm assuming that you're working with a DOS system or Windows. GraphicConverter is an outstanding application for handling graphics. There's a version for Macintosh (my computer) and Windows or PC. I'll look it up and find a link where you can download it for free. I purchased my license and I think I only paid $25. That was around six years ago. Every time there's an upgrade they send me a notice by email. I don't know how many times my GraphicConverter has been upgraded....but I've never had to pay for one because I have that license.
Drumbo, every image I upload to the net first goes through GraphicConverter. I had quite a few failures until I caught on to the fact that it cannot be larger than 620 pixels.
I'll come back with the link after I get a ton of other things done.

·
Registered
45 Posts
But when things get really bad...........

bvdrangs said:
Economic conditions are bad around here. Last night there was a knock at the door and this is what I saw when I opened it.

Dave
you catch them robbing your house.................

Attachments

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
This is one of the most fun threads we've ever had. This last photo is really cracking me up!

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Well, I don't know Jeff ....

The whole neighborhood's talking about your cat! Remember when the cat didn't come home the other night! Mixing alcohol with uppers is not doing much for your cat's image.
And there's been a huge cat lurking around that only comes out at night. He's keeping his eyes on your cat!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts