2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
notice on second buck there is no blood then blood starts pouring out of its side but dont see an exit wound

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Pics 4 and 5... the buck that is still alive is got a good amount of blood squirting out....

Both deer are bleeding out of their mouth and nose..... Never a good sign, unless you are looking at them laying at your feet with your rifle over your shoulder...

Crazy pics!!!!

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Any other info??

Where was this at?

I am taking it they were locked up?

How long did they go at it?

Did they both die?

Man, that had to be something else to see...WOW!!

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
What a sight. Looks like one of them has a gun shot wound on the shoulder.
You mean that couldn't have been a antler that punched that hole? I guess it had to be a gun shot.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got these pics the other day in an e-mail. The story went the guys shot the first buck with his bow and they were going to cut the horns to free the second buck, but one of the guys ended up in the e.r. with a puncture wound to the hand, thigh, and a separated elbow. They ended up shooting the second buck also.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I got these pics the other day in an e-mail. The story went the guys shot the first buck with his bow and they were going to cut the horns to free the second buck, but one of the guys ended up in the e.r. with a puncture wound to the hand, thigh, and a separated elbow. They ended up shooting the second buck also.
Yea hold still while I use this chainsaw to cut your horns off. Haha
TRW

·
Registered
78 Posts
You can see the green fletching and yellow nock of an arrow sticking out of the water to the left of the deer in the last photo.That is true sportsmanship there.

·
Captn Luchak
2,087 Posts
Yep

You can see the green fletching and yellow nock of an arrow sticking out of the water to the left of the deer in the last photo.That is true sportsmanship there.
He thought they were born that way, and had to use only one tag and hunting partner ready to clean them with little saw.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
The Camo'd Texan
520 Posts
got it a couple days ago to, ya said the shot the second deer after the guy got go gored , so the second buck wouldnt suffer in die and be wasted..said the deer had been locked together for aleast a day ... both deer were tagged and went to the taxidermist to be mounted with the antlers locked, even after being skinnned out the guys and the taxidermist could unlock em...

reason they shot it with the bow , was it was bow season where they were at and didnt want to break any laws harvesting the deer. report i got said the meat was bound for sausage, so no waste.. i see no problem ....

post is missing a few pics of the caped out heads still locked ,and i couple more of the fightin...

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
He thought they were born that way, and had to use only one tag and hunting partner ready to clean them with little saw.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Ever seen "Saving Silverman"? When 2 nachos are stuck together they count as one because they are stuck together.

Same thing with deer. When that are stuck together like that you only need one tag.:rotfl:

·
Captn Luchak
2,087 Posts
They did the right thing

luckly they found them and the coyotes didnt get there first but still sad.
got it a couple days ago to, ya said the shot the second deer after the guy got go gored , so the second buck wouldnt suffer in die and be wasted..said the deer had been locked together for aleast a day ... both deer were tagged and went to the taxidermist to be mounted with the antlers locked, even after being skinnned out the guys and the taxidermist could unlock em...

reason they shot it with the bow , was it was bow season where they were at and didnt want to break any laws harvesting the deer. report i got said the meat was bound for sausage, so no waste.. i see no problem ....

post is missing a few pics of the caped out heads still locked ,and i couple more of the fightin...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Someone.. Somewhere.. Mounted 2 deer after saying 4 words that summed up the whole adventure..

"Hey hold my beer"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts