2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter said Ella's party was a success and kiddos from all over showed-up. The only thing missing was me. :cry: This kid got some presents! LOL! It's easy to see she takes after her Grandfather, she knocks out cake with two hands. CF?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Was Going To Show Swimming Photos But,...

I didn't want anybody looking at her in her Bikini. :D CF?

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
John,

2cool pics! Her eyes are still awesome! She is beautiful.

You need to come to the Northside of Houston and stay with Mary and I for a couple of days. No fishing but lots of visiting and good food. What say you?

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rick, That Is Great Of You And Mary For Asking....

I would love to and would, but I have to sit tight for the next week or so. I'm waiting on the (any) phone call on the decision from Oak Ridge. The silence is maddening. I'm going to need meds. if I don't get this O.R. job. I'll be a 6 hour drive from my granddaughter from Tennessee. They live in Charlotte, NC.

I got another call from Los Alamos HR yesterday afternoon wanting to schedule a flight for an interview BACK UP THERE again. This Los Alamos job will be with the University of California (direct with the Lab) permanent and forever. This sounds good knowing they have the best insurance, benefits, time-off, etc. If O.R. doesn't pan-out and I get the Los Alamos job, I'll just have to take it and let the Lord take it from there. I just don't like NM anymore. The place is such a drag for over abundant sized middle-aged man such as myself. If I were twenty-two, like most everybody else there, I'd go rock climbing or hiking....like everybody else. I'm getting so old I don't even get excited about the thought of Mule Deer Hunting.....I'm a mess.

Thanks again. If neither of the jobs work out, I want to come and visit and stay a couple days with you both. I should learn something in a couple weeks. I'll be a good time to get to know one another.

That's some beauty...my Ella, Huh? She's going to be a movie star. CF?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts