2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone suggest GPS possibly with a depthfinder that tracks your trip with satellite background like Google Earth?
My IPhone does a great job but the screen is too small to be useful

·
Registered
957 Posts
I have not seen anything better than the HDS 10 with Navionics Plat+ - very clear, big screen, excellent 'Google Earth' imagery. It will be a Ford, Dodge, Chevy debate for some. I spent some tine playing with the all the demo units at Breakwater Marine Electronics. Lots of good gear out there, some with touch screens and different user interfaces, so go play with 'em.

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
I have not seen anything better than the HDS 10 with Navionics Plat+ - very clear, big screen, excellent 'Google Earth' imagery. It will be a Ford, Dodge, Chevy debate for some. I spent some tine playing with the all the demo units at Breakwater Marine Electronics. Lots of good gear out there, some with touch screens and different user interfaces, so go play with 'em.
is it only the HDS10 that has this feature, or the smaller HDS units? I have an HDS 7.... just curious if it has this/... and these are actual satellite images that overlay and match up with your actual position?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts