2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife gave birth to our second child, a 6 lb 9 oz baby girl at 10:32 PM on July 4th, also my wife's birthday. With her and my son that's it for us(our limit). Both mom and baby will be released at midnight if everything continues good and we'll be home. Everybody keep your fingers crossed an extra prayer would be apprieciated.

Thanks
Alex

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Forget the name! Where are the PHOTOS???! Grandma B loves those little ones! :wink:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you her name is Cassandra Alexa Gonzales and I'll post the pics tonight when we get home. Left the camera at the hospital, while I went home to shower, change and notify my 2cool family. They're releasing at midnight per our request. The baby has to stay 24 hours for testing. The last test will be complete at 10:00 pm and we are just gonna wait for the results and then we are outa there. Our son and little dog or going nuts with mom and dad outa the house and we dodn't wanna put them through that any longer than we have to. That's why we asked to be released as soon as we could and that's at midnight.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Congrats Alex. She will have you wrapped around her little finger in no time.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's nothing my son was born on December 25th. I'm running outa holidays.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
congrats

Man, seems we all went to the same party nine months ago. lol Congrats on your new addition, Im sure your lovin it like the rest of us new pappas. Enjoy.

Z

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
D99 thanks brother. I believe we did Gator. Congrats on your little one also and glad you're doing better too. You'll been in our prayers.

·
88 Ag
6,217 Posts
Congrats. My calculations must be off a little bit but with all these 2coolers having babies here in July I guess there must have been one heck of a halloween party last year!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are the pictures of thebaby and us. Thanks for all the support.

Alex

Attachments

Reactions: Hooked Up

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Awesome...Congrats to you and Mom!!!!
Beautiful!

Was there a black-out or Storm 9 months ago???? or did this site go down for a few days????

Lot of future 2coolers showing up!!!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Congrats! What a way to celebrate the 4th. Big brother also seems mighty proud!! Kids are such a blessing!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bib brother (Jason) is goin nuts. He has approve of anyone holdin her and maintains a vigil at all times. He's already announced that she needs a pair of pink cowboy boots and her own hat. We got released at 1:00 am and everyone is doin great. We have some family in town and it's really a big help. I can't wait toget her huntin and fishin.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts