2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
GOT WHEELS NOW
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not the biggest deer but I can only shoot one dirrection out of my van drivers window (legal..I have special permit to do so) so I'm happy
all by myself I was
was messing with eye cup on my binos and looked up...and there were 2 bucks....reached for my 25-06 and rolled window down (bucks standing) only to discover I still had scope caps on yet....took em off and by this time the standing deer was now running...no time for the shooting sticks to steady my shoulder I put gun against (found out at deerdudes it's best to steady my back shoulder) ...so I had to do without...shot and he dropped in tracks....maybe lucky he was running cause I can't hold very steady on something still anymore without steadying my back shoulder...anyways one dead deer
maybe not the biggest deer by far I've shot...but in my condition I'm happy to have got him

·
I'll keep my gun...You keep the change
10,507 Posts
Whays your condition???? look pretty healthy to me.....BTW nice meat haul......he'll eat good

·
Registered
322 Posts
anyway great job there farmdude!!!
wish man old man was still into it miss having him at the lease with me

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Congrats for getting out there and doing something when a lot of others would have just given up and sat in front of the TV. I remeber reading about your efforts when you where building the wheel chair ramps around your house. I was impressed then, more so now.. (-:}

·
Equine connoisseur
2,264 Posts
Congratulations on getting another one. My hat is off to you.

·
Texas Rod Builders
6,338 Posts
Good job Farmdude! Ain't nothin' better than venison in the freezer. Yessir, congrats to you and what's next on your agenda? I mean besides backstrap and taters..lol,,,,Jim

·
Member of the 7mm STW Club
1,261 Posts
Congrats on your buck!You're a real hunter and your life as a farmer has taught you to never give up!Keep on shooting,your boys can clean them for you

·
GOT WHEELS NOW
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Whays your condition???? look pretty healthy to me.....BTW nice meat haul......he'll eat good
the medical lingo is
idiopathic degeneration of the cerabellum ataxia

easy way to explain...like being the worst fall down drunk anyone has ever been....but I'm not happy ...I have read that aspartame triggers many degenerative diseases....I drank diet Mt Dew

if I werent holding myself up...I would just look like the deer...0 balance!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts