2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I AM EASTSIDE
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Goose call is the best and easiest to blow in your opinion. I am going to buy a couple of not so expensive ones for some of the guys to just make noise when I need them to.

Thoughts are appreciated

·
Site Sponsor
53 Posts
Glynn Scobey is a good call it makes easy to blow clucks and moans which can be affeective on specks and cans. Also Sean Mann White Out is a good call and if all else fails just yell at them in a high pitch that works also.........of course all of these work really well when your where they want to be

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,937 Posts
If you're talking snow goose, Shean Mann White Out is used by a lot of comp callers. His reeds and guts are also used by a lot of custom call makers.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Glynn Scobey snow goose call. So easy a caveman can do it. Don't let newbies blow spec calls.

·
Registered
8,401 Posts
a little OT here, but has anyone tried Haydel's speck compensator?
I double puff mine and it aint to shabby.
for snow noise, the old Lohmans white works OK, just a little hard to blow.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Ive got a Tailgunner with Sean Mann White out guts in it. Sounds awesome. Hit up Endtuition..

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
olt 800

if you can find one buy an olt 800 they are hard to find i think some company in illinoise sells them , these calls ruled the praries for years , cost about $18 tuned right the call snows specks and canadas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts