2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear what gives some of ya'll goose bumps. I get goose bumps when I hear The National Anthem, hear the Longhorns fight song, and when my son and wife do something to let me know they love me.

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
When i found out Obama was running for the pres. = "Bad kind of Goose bumps"

Seeing my wife at the end of the day or after I OR She comes back from a trip

Hearing my Son and Daughter's voices over the phone

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
When I hear about my son helping someone less fortunate (handicap, needs lunch money, including an unpopular kid). He is very internal and would never tell us, but we hear about his good deeds from others (teachers, friends).

·
WHO DAT!!
3,242 Posts
The Star Spangled Banner, sung like it should be.

Seeing the flag that hung over the part of the Pentagon the terrorist flew the plan into hanging in the Smithsonian. That brought more than just goosebumps, that brought tears. I just sat and stared at it for what seemed like forever.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Back in 2005 my wife and I went to three military funerals in one day. When taps was being played I knew that a 21 gun salute was coming but every time those rifles went off I just cringed and I couldn't help it.

·
There's no time like overtime!
8,926 Posts
The sound of oysters on fiberglass...the bad kind

The National Anthem...the good kind.

·
Certified Man Card Holder!
1,652 Posts
National Anthem done right, Fly Overs, any vet public speaking, when I thank veterans and active service men and women for their service, when I am leading praise and worship and see the congregation totally involved in worship, when I see someone break away from addiction.

·
RIP Sandollr
2,526 Posts
Amazing Grace
X2 plus the smiles, hugs & OH SH** we see when someone hooks up offshore for the 1st time in their life!!! It's kinda funny the military, police, firefighters and EMS put their life on the line everyday for us and many seem to only care on "Holidays" or when something happens in our life. :flag:

Darlene

·
Super Moderator
3,739 Posts
The sound of a laughing baby...
The mournful sound of Taps...
The Battle Hymn of the Republic..
Military Jet fly over a stadium...
The eerie silence of a snowfall during a full moon...
The National Anthem sung correctly...
A sunrise on a the first cool, clear morning of fall...
Amazing Grace by the St. Thomas Episcopal School Band of Houston..
The continous flashing light on top of my slot machine in Vegas!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts