2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two spots on a lease in Garwood open,,, In major flyway. $400 .. Has cranes also. Pm or email if interested.

also it has pond with two sink blinds and has rice on the fields

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt ,,,,,,,, one left

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JUst north/ west of town. take the first road west on the north side of town and its right before the creeK about a mile down has a pond in the back corner. The road is in frpont of the implament<sp> store. The lease goes from the first road to the rigght all the way to the creek on the right sidehttp://terraserver-usa.com/image.as...y=8151&z=14&w=2

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
we hunt about a mile up the creek and the area is covered in birds every year. good location.

·
Registered
340 Posts
opening

I might be interested, I am on a lease over by Palacious but that farmer has nothing but cotton on our fields, If you could send me the information on the lease, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Tom

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes sir Ducky! as a matter of fact The season on dove is already open there!

Eurasian Collared Doves that is! hehehehehe!

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lease info
here ya go
there are ten on the lease. there are only two of us that hunt alot myself and another guy . the rest hunt maybe four times all year. here are some of the other things.....there is around 200 plus acres of fields and a 2 to 3 acre pond in the back corner. here is a pic of the place. it goes from the road on the right top the the creek on the left the ponds is in the middle where the square is. there is a fence line right behind the pond that is the boundary line. it is basicly in the middle of these farm roads to the fence behind the pond. the ducks travel the creek alot. hwy 71 from culombus is about two miles to the right of the property if you zoom out you can see it. Darryl

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.as...y=8151&z=14&w=2

281-924-6058

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still have an opening.

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ttt

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Check your pm's

Mark you how'd yall do on teal. Check out the thread on the fuge where Big Bad Marine medulla capn and JD put a whupping on them suckers over at our place(Garwood report). Did T-ler move over to Sealy or is he still in the Wood. Maybe it was Outlaw that said Sealy. Owell Lets do the hunt! Right now it's trout and hog time till the split opens back, Here shy carps! later Darryl

1 - 20 of 23 Posts