2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
caught these two after a four hour wade, on the Ranch House Shoreline, in fron of Big Boggy, last Friday, both were over 20 "

Capt. Chris, I caught the first one on a top water, with the single hook on the rear, as you had stated in an earlier post.....unfortunately, she was only stuck on the front treble....lol.....I still think it's a good idea.....caught the second one on a corky fat-boy knock off.......if it wouldn't have been for the trigger on the rod, she wqould have literally pulled the rod out of my hands!! Most ferocious bite I've ever had on artificial, and couple that with the hyptmotism of working a lure, with no bites, for an hour and a half.......equals almost lost rod. I was working the subsurface lure, like a top water, walking it jsut below the surface....in the picture, if you look close, you can see where the barb of my stringer, is at the 20" mark on my Stix.....

Attachments

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Hmmmm... those are GOOD trout over here but only DECENT trout on the other board. OH, I see. LMAO

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dude......

InfamousJ said:
Hmmmm... those are GOOD trout over here but only DECENT trout on the other board. OH, I see. LMAO
you ain't right.........couldn't cut and paste the title, and the story,with only one window of IE up......sigh, and too lazy, too much short term memory loss, to remember what I had used for a title before........I know it's the Lonestar......

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
lure

Dam it. That's my freakin' lure . Didn't tell me you caught 'em on that. Think I deserve some knid of directors credit or something to that effect. Grr That's probably what I would've hammered them on at the fisheries the other day. Thanks dude. LOL

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nah......

bayrat said:
Dam it. That's my freakin' lure . Didn't tell me you caught 'em on that. Think I deserve some knid of directors credit or something to that effect. Grr That's probably what I would've hammered them on at the fisheries the other day. Thanks dude. LOL
the first one was on the black gold skitterwalk........the second was on the fake corkie.......lol........that lure, I absconded from you, was what I finished up with.....had several dink pops, but no real blowups on it.......lol.....but hey, to keep your panties from wadding..........thanks......

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
LOL Whatever jack ace. You know that's what you caught them on. Probably just took pictures of and told me that's all you caught. Probably had, like a double limit or something.

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well....there were lots of fish......but I didn't want you to get too disapointed?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
yep

That's what I figured slapper. Especially seeing as we are well known for our major fish hauls. (Insert icon w/rolling eyes here.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts