2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
RODS DOWN!! LET THE BOAT BUZZARD PASS.
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some money I need to invest tomorrow. What do you think I should do?
Tesla 50%
apple 10%
??? 10%
??? 10%
??? 10%
??? 10%

·
Registered
579 Posts
I have no idea what u should buy but a few that I bought during the last dip were apple Tesla Uber square, Verizon, Coca-Cola American tower......

·
fish control my brain
7,710 Posts
When you say options are you buying and selling "Calls and Puts" ?

·
Welcome Samantha Rose Wrider!
3,901 Posts
its still screaming up in after hrs
It's a millionaire maker. Made a couple today. Only wishing I had sold more of my other stocks to have gotten a bigger piece earlier. I'll still be ading on dips when we get any lol.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
TSLA is one I lost on. When I took over management of my accounts there was a decent amount in there. At the time TSLA was around 200 per share. That was 2016. It bounced around for 3 years never really doing much. Musk was getting a ton of bad press. I sold it all. Missed the boat on that one.

·
Welcome Samantha Rose Wrider!
3,901 Posts
TSLA is one I lost on. When I took over management of my accounts there was a decent amount in there. At the time TSLA was around 200 per share. That was 2016. It bounced around for 3 years never really doing much. Musk was getting a ton of bad press. I sold it all. Missed the boat on that one.
Read your amazon thread. You’ve done well. just would not want to miss this one. It’s got way more potential than Tesla imo. Real $ coming from infrastructure. Nobody been able to do it yet but the plan nkla has is the best I’ve seen.
Everyone do your own dd. This one gonna fly tho. 🤞

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Speculating this morning. 250 shares at 79. Up over 91 right now. Finger on the sell trigger.
i usually get burned on these deals.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts