2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good place to go out to eat for Tuna, being as I cant go out and catch it and are too lazy too cook it. I know some of you 2 coolers are keen on good foods. Help a 2cooler out.( hopefully in Houston area if not some place close)

·
Banned
145 Posts
Don't even think about it...check to see if there is a Roy's in Houston (I think there is)...

You WILL NOT be dissappointed! No one can touch their tuna dishes.

·
fish control my brain
7,737 Posts
Tokoyhana on Westimer near Gessner

One of the top Sushi places in Town.......its where the Real Japanese CEO's go when there in town.

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
Aggiedan said:
Houstons has excellent tuna
I used to have it for breakfast when I worked the bar there. They
cook every item on their menu in the morning and have a taste
test to make sure everything is up to par...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Give Denis Seafood a try. They have two locations, one at 12000 Westheimer, near Kirkwood and one up on Katy Freeway near Bunker Hill. I cannot speak knowledgably about the one on Katy Freeway, but wife and I really, really like the Westheimer location, and we eat there at least once a month.

Tuna is usually offered on their Fresh Today chalkboard specials, and you can order it in several different ways. Also, not sure if what you spend is important to you, but pricing at Denis is among the lowest I've found for quality seafood. Their pricing is usually about 3 or 4 dollars less on each plate than the big chains (Landry's, Pappas)

Also, excellent desserts! (leave room for their huge Bread Pudding -- yummmmm!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts