2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:brew2:
went to see the heart surgeon today and after the visit he told me that all is well, my hearet is recieding back to a normal size"he had the nerve to tell me i had a big heart"?
any way all fluids have left the left lung and all vital signs are stable, now immmmm waitinnn on me to turn 45 again"look out texas ladys":smile:
he said it would take a couple months for that to happen oh well cant have everthing at once.
now for the bad news"i gotta go back to work in a couple weeks":cry:
have fun guys its shrimp and beer tonight.
stix

Attachments

·
El Viejo
23,413 Posts
Great News, Willie...invite still stands if you feel like it..

Hmmm, Skrimps sound good..think I'll run over to the market and pick up a pound of 'bait' for dinner tonite.

"BILLYSTIX RIDES AGAIN !!!!"...(but still do what the Doc tells you..LOL)

JD

·
Member when we usta.......?
2,835 Posts
We all knew you had a big heart. Take care of yourself

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
That's fantastic news!!! Glad to hear you're doing so well!

Reactions: Tortuga

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
That's not good new, Billy. That is GREAT news! It's true what they say..."you can't keep a good man down!"

Congratulations and welcome back!

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,922 Posts
Alright billy!!!! Now we need a big smilling face to look at.

the price is right.. hey BILLY STIX come on down.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Outstanding report, Billy ... time to two-step down to Tejas!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
CHEERS on the great report!!!

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am going to ask my boss, but i kinda, sorta think i have been off for over 2 months and if i go back and work just a bit he might blow a fuse, but immmmm gonnnaa ask.
if you hear a great big boom its him blowing his gasket!
stix

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Glad to hear the good news Billy. Heck, You should have had the doc log on here, we could have saved him a bit of time and trouble, everyone here knows you got a big heart. Take care of yourself, hope your around for a long time ( may take me a while to be able to order a rod from you)

·
Dis Member
246 Posts
Glad for you Billy. Great news and keep moving down that road to recovery. Maybe a Texas Trip is in the cards after all.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS said:
i am going to ask my boss, but i kinda, sorta think i have been off for over 2 months and if i go back and work just a bit he might blow a fuse, but immmmm gonnnaa ask.
if you hear a great big boom its him blowing his gasket!
stix
You just tell your boss that you have strict doctors orders to get back over here to Texas for some of Badhabits bugs with 'shrooms, taters and corn or you'll never make a complete recovery.

And don't worry about the feeling in your face. It will usually return within about 24 hours, remember? :D

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
I'm with Jack on this one Billy. That is great news! Good to hear your healing. Lay off the shrimp and beer! NOT! ;)

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Walkin' Jack said:
And don't worry about the feeling in your face. It will usually return within about 24 hours, remember? :D
Is that from seeing Darrell?

Ducking! :slimer:

Glad yer feeling better Tex!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
That is wonderful news! Glad to hear that you are doing better!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts