2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
He has been searching for my Star winner...LOL... To be Badhabitized this Sunday...

Thanks FC, wish we all could be there together, hey, maybe we should plan that....

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be fun. My next plan though, is to have sand between my toes on June 12th! I am thinking about renting a popup for the weekend to make it a bit more homey. Can't wait until then!

FC

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
Badhabit in Baffin

Bast uhhh, Good Luck!:cool:

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
good luck darrell! we will be anxiously awaiting all the reports and pictures. have fun, and be careful. tell aubrey hi for me, im looking foreword to heading down his way one of these days!

trudy

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Darrell, I hope you get that 10-pounder!!

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
if'n he catches one bigger than the one form the last trip he's gonna need a seperate ZIP code for his ego :rotfl:

·
6,428 Posts
Yep

speckle-catcher said:
if'n he catches one bigger than the one form the last trip he's gonna need a seperate ZIP code for his ego :rotfl:
And Monty's gonna need much more bandwidth... LMAO

·
6,428 Posts
Yep

speckle-catcher said:
oh **** he heard me
And when I catch her, I'm gonna rub her slime all over a certain shirt I'll be wearing, then I'll take a pic...LOL

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
go right ahead, I'd be proud for you to catch a big sow whilst wearing my shirt (if it fits, of course).

Maybe it'll bring me some luck....just take the wind down there when you go.

·
6,428 Posts
Ok

speckle-catcher said:
go right ahead, I'd be proud for you to catch a big sow whilst wearing my shirt (if it fits, of course).

Maybe it'll bring me some luck....just take the wind down there when you go.
From what Aubrey says, the winds already there X-2.... LOL... Maybe I should take my Searay...

Are you gonna fish this weekend ??

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
I am intending to. I stayed in all last weekend: too much wind and too may boats to fight the crowds, so I hung around the house

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
Hey...I'm going too....and my Cuz is already talking smack. Darrell and I are making a side bet....$20 a piece...not a whole lot, but I hate taking money from my own flesh and blood...hehehe.....let the smack begin. I signed up for the Star tourney today which included a one-year membership to CCA. My bags are packed and I can hardly wait. Darrell was supposed to pick up some big steaks to bring down there and throw on the grill. I'm sure between my cell phone and Darrell's...we'll let someone know how we did.

·
6,428 Posts
Lmao

Miss Dixie said:
Hey...I'm going too....and my Cuz is already talking smack. Darrell and I are making a side bet....$20 a piece...not a whole lot, but I hate taking money from my own flesh and blood...hehehe.....let the smack begin. I signed up for the Star tourney today which included a one-year membership to CCA. My bags are packed and I can hardly wait. Darrell was supposed to pick up some big steaks to bring down there and throw on the grill. I'm sure between my cell phone and Darrell's...we'll let someone know how we did.
Cuz, you been whining bout having to get out of the boat and WADE..... Crying bout jellys and stingers, the smack has begun, get tuff and just do it... Or, just sit in tha boat.... I got the T-Bones, custom cut by my son, big ol baked taters with all tha fixins, and a fresh salad to boot....... We are gonna have a great time, Brace yourself Aubrey, we be headed that way....LOL

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
hey wendi, i didnt know you were going too, is rosie going? not to add to the pressure, but do us girls proud ok! dont worry about the wading part. the first time i ever waded was with aubrey. lots more fun than i thought it would be. once you are in that water site casting to schools of fish you can actually see, you will forget to worry about anything except landing that big one. good luck, i know you will have a blast! cant wait to hear how you do. ;)

trudy

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'm there with

ya Wendi! Can't wait to see your big fish (course caught on your BillyStix)! Make the guys wear thongs after this trip!

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
Thanks for the "female" support. I've never caught a speckled trout longer than about 6 or 7 inches...so, anything bigger than that will do me proud!
About the wading part...I tried it once and something started nibbling on my toes and I ended up falling down and getting soak and wet trying to get away. I'm gonna try it anyway...gotta get in there with that big sow I'm gonna catch.
I wish Rosie was gonna go too, but she has to work.
BTW, I think I saw a pink thong at Darrell's house last weekend.....lol.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts