2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember the thread a couple of weeks ago about an eleven month old female pup that lots of people were interested in. Those of you that missed out, please go check out this girl. She is very young, the shelter thinks about 6 months. I have not gone to look at her but from her picture she is beautiful! Pasadena is not a no kill shelter so you will truly be saving her life if you adopt her. For more information on how to adopt this girl just click on her picture. If you adopt from this shelter she will be spayed and vaccinated. And if she is as young as they think, the chance of her having heartworms is slim. Please go take a look at this one.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Looks like that one comes with the extra-long tongue too -- good for keeping cool in this heat!

Good luck finding a taker for her.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, that didn't work....Can I get a foster home for her then? We can pull her from the shelter and take care of all of the costs of vetting including spaying, worming and all shots. You would keep her until she is adopted (it could take a coulpe of months) provide and indoor home, food, love and transprotation to and from the vet's office and to meet with adopters. Our website is down right now but if you are interested in helping this young dog please send me a PM and I will tell you more.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This One Is Going To Live!!!!

Let's hear it for Ragman!!! He is going to foster her for us! Thank you so much for saving this girl! And thanks Mont, for giving me a place to beg for help!!

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Belinda said:
Let's hear it for Ragman!!! He is going to foster her for us! Thank you so much for saving this girl! And thanks Mont, for giving me a place to beg for help!!
You are a champion, Belinda!

Thanks for all the help, guys. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is another one that has been at the shelter for several weeks. I picked up the female today and couldn't pass this guy up. He is young, only about a year old and I really need to find a foster home for him too. Any takers??

·
2Cool Sponsor
1,166 Posts
Hey Everyone!

John - here's your chance!

I don't know how many here know Belinda, but from the limited time I've talked to her on the phone, she seems to me to be the most enthusiastic, positive and motivated person for her cause that I know! (I wish I could find sales reps with her follow-up)LOL

She told me that she is only 1 of 2, 1 of 2!!!, foster places for labs.

I was floored by this, especially around this area.

Sandi, my wife, and I are going through the Foster set-up process which is a piece of cake considering what we'll get to help with.

I don't know if Belinda has asked before, but if you have the capacity to help, send her a PM!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts