2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With everyone in the woods this time of year and all the discussion about killing feral hogs, I thought I would share a picture of a good hog. Not that he is huge or cooked, but that he is doing the hunter a favor by protecting his feeder. Gotta luv game cameras.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
This picture actually came from a close friend's camera. He said after this picture was taken the hog did not return to the feeder for about 5 minutes. He is thinking that the hog might have actually ate the ****. The hog is at the feeder almost every night and this keeps happening.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the picture in an email and thought it was too good not to share.

As far as Benchmarks, You hit it Jim. We started on the 17th. Have two more schedule for the first week in Dec. Teaching goes on hold and testing begins.

·
Team Naughty Cool Fishing
846 Posts
I had a friend here in College station show this pic to me. Is it from a camera in the Beeville area. I have a place there too and have gotten some wierd pics of hogs and ***** also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.