2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nope...no pens today, Lads..

Had a nice visit with Ken F. , a 2cooler, whose gonna fix my fallen in roof on the pump house and convert the greenhouse into a storage barn. Helluva nice fellow... followed an hour later by none other than the infamous "Bobby"....

Got cash money for my scroll saw, and ol' Bobby chunked in some nice spalted 'hackaberry', as he calls it..LOL... AND ..a really special little bit of 'langniappe' shown below.. Very few of these in existence and a treasured item to the geezer for sho'....:smile:

and...Bobby also diagnosed the problem with the bandsaw. FYI,Bobby...that little part is called a 'key'..had to order it from Jet so I am out of the cutting biz for a few days.. Cost me $1.40 but I guess it was worth it..:p

Thanks for the help..Bobby and Ken.. dunno whut the geezer would do without his stable of 'good buddies'... The hat is the real prize of the day, though.....and, Bobby...you were right.. The cap was not received in very good grace by Hildene....:rotfl:...(the dawg just loves it though..)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Nice indeed. Good catch. Glad Bobby was able to come up with the cash to buy that saw from you.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I made it home about 6. Terry it was the top pulley this time. Key was nowhere to be found. Enjoyed the visit Jim. Bill I tried to call but I had put the wrong number in my phone. I had a 8 intead of a 4 on the end.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim, are we going to have to ban you from your bandsaw??????
LOL...Might be a good idea, Charles.. That danged thang scares the pizz out of me everytime I push that 'on' button...and especially when it lets out a scream like it was doing....ask Bobby or Trod... Sounded kinda like natural childbirth was taking place...:smile:

Trod...re; my 'housekeeping'...Normally I keep it all swept up..but when I know you are coming by, I scatter all the krap I can find , cuz I know how you LUV a mess....:p

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
LOL Jim.... Whenever you get that key you should use some "loctite" for the set screw that holds the key in place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts