2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might have known we are expecting a new member to the Change gang, We found out today that we will be expecting the birth of our second grandaughter on or about the 14th of October. Her name will be Leah Marie.

WalkingJack, I guess we need to plan to pound the pier that day! You pirate, old salt, co-conspirator, amigo, and friend! Wow, am I on cloud nine!
For those that don't know, I missed the birth of my first grandaughter 'cause I was catching Blacktips with Jack. It was my fault only. I left my cell phone on his kitchen table. I had to listen to 27 voicemails chronologing the birth of my daughters first baby! I'll never get over it. But have you ever had a blacktip leap outta the surf and dance in the sky! We caught 11 that day!

Anyway, somehow my family forgives me my love of the pull. And Raven thinks I'm a hero 'cause I can play "Itsey Bitsey Spider" and "The Wheels on the Bus" on my guitar! Here's a pic of my sweetheart blowing me a kiss.

People, it don't get no better than that!

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Congrats CC, be sure to let us see a pic or two of your new bundle of joy. JJ

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
congratulations rick, watchin you enjoy yours is makin me look foreword to a couple of grandkids of my own, but i sure dont know when that might happen! my youngest daughter tammy is 21 today, but she is still learning about the man thang, havent gotten close to the baby thang. LOL raven is ADORABLE! love the picture.

trudy

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Rick, You old sea-dog you! Man, that is just terrific!! I am very happy for y'all and I just have a feeling that the black-tips are gonna be a jumpin' that day. This time, might be best if you leave your phone turned on and have it with you. :D

This is like you are being given another chance to handle things a little more smoothly. You have a lot riding on this 'n, given your past performance and it'll go hard for you if you don't do better this time. I just know that there won't be anything that will stand in yer way this time....:p :D

But seriously, Y'all are a special family and Pam and I are over joyed at this news. Raven is a doll and if I look closely at her little finger I can just make out the imprint of you being wrapped around it. :D When Leah Marie gets here the competition is gonna be fierce. Lucky for these kids that their grandpa has a big enough heart to love them all, as much as any child could ever need. Hard to tell just who the lucky ones are: you for having such wonderful grandkids, or them for having such a devoted and terrific grandpa. Looks like winners all around to me!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts