2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,746 Posts
Been here a while, not near as much as before I retired. One thing I don’t understand is that people left because of different threads, specifically the Holden Pasture thread. All you have to do is scroll on by. Pretty simple to bypass a thread. Personally, I look forward to that thread every year.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Been here a while, not near as much as before I retired. One thing I don’t understand is that people left because of different threads, specifically the Holden Pasture thread. All you have to do is scroll on by. Pretty simple to bypass a thread. Personally, I look forward to that thread every year.
Yep Thanks!
We only had a little over 5,000,000 views on the Holden Pasture here I think.
maybe us not posting slowed it down 🤔
To many whining azzzzes.
I’m sure that all the free veteran hunts and kiddo hunts we gave away ran everyone off 😂
Maybe it was the 1.1 million we raised at the Swordfishing Seminars for the veterans that killed the site 😉
It’s amazing how the few that are to stupid to scroll on without getting there feeling hurt hiding behind a screen name have nothing better to do than B&tch
That’s what’s happened to this site.
just saying.
Check out Team Double Down TV on Facebook
At least there we can filter the whinny b&tches.
It’s a shame this place has helped slot of people in so many ways.
Now this should bring out the best of the bunch here 😂
Thanks for the post we are still sharing seasons and tips we learn about deer on the Facebook page @Team Double Down TV

·
Registered
13,746 Posts
Yep Thanks!
maybe us not posting slowed it down 🤔
To many whining azzzzes.
I’m sure that all the free veteran hunts and kiddo hunts we gave away ran everyone off 😂
Maybe it was the 1.1 million we raised at the Swordfishing Seminars for the veterans that killed the site 😉
It’s amazing how the few that are to stupid to scroll on without getting there feeling hurt hiding behind a screen name have nothing better to do than B&tch
just saying.
Now this should bring out the best of the bunch here 😂
Thanks for the post we are still sharing seasons and tips we learn about deer on the Facebook page @Team Double Down TV
Hope you run that thread again this year. I always enjoy it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yep Thanks!
maybe us not posting slowed it down
To many whining azzzzes.
I’m sure that all the free veteran hunts and kiddo hunts we gave away ran everyone off
Maybe it was the 1.1 million we raised at the Swordfishing Seminars for the veterans that killed the site
just saying.
Now this should bring out the best of the bunch here
Bretts your post were 90% of the reason I was here on this site and hope you will continue to post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts