2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not hit a golf ball straight if you paid my lessons, but this guy can. Tom is ranked in the money earnings around 75th. Don't quote me on this, but it sounds close. Great guy and wonderful person.

Day 1 Fished from 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM landed a lot of reds, kept 10 reds, and 10 trout, Tom Byrum and guest, wade fishing grass and mud. Best action on margarita bull minnows.

Day-2 PGA golf pro Tom Byrum and Houston Chronicle outdoor writer Doug Pike with guest, 35 trout while wade fishing (norton mardi gras and top water lures) Guide Chris Martin 8-5-04

Water conditions continue to improve. Tides are still low. Located solid trout near grass edge in waist deep water. Fishing over mud, sand and grass.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
nice report Chris! just one thing I dont like: the pics with the fish all layed out. that seems "wrong" to me in a way... just my opinion though,,,,,,,,,JJ

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Chris, you have a PM about the rod racks. I'm with you on the golf. But if my memory serves me, didn't he play for the UT team before he went pro? And do you know what high school he played for? His name is sure ringing a bell!

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
The Annual Summer Burn-off In PIC #3 Looks Like....

St. Joe Island. Am I close? Good fishin' going on there now. Since I can't be there this year and I'm sipping margaritas as I speak, might I suggest taking clients to (or near) Long Reef and for the rest of August. IMHO. Largest Flounder are found there now on Finger Mullet (or faximille thereof). Son of a Bee I wish I could go!! CF? :wink:

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Blue Water Roughneck said:
JettyJ,
I dont understand why a picture of a few dead fish bothers a ******* like yourself. Please explain. Have you never taken a photograph of your days catch???
I have taken pictures of fish. I odnt have any pictures of a load of fish and dont plan on takin any... just dont like to see so many dead fish.. might sound dumb but its my way of thinkin..........JJ

·
Mostest Bestest Member Ever!
5,059 Posts
No doubt. The "Holier than thou, don't show pictures of dead fish" thing is really getting old.

·
Locomoose and Ditz
810 Posts
sos dd . damned if ya do damned if ya dont.keep posting chris if jetty jumper dont like it dont look at it.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
I enjoy Chris' reports. very informative and well worth readin. I like pictures of a man/woman holdin a fish or somethin like that (like my avator) not the pictures with a huge amount of fish sprawled out. I dont want Chris to stop postin or showin them pics. I just said I didnt like the sprawled out fish pics............JJ

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey JJ, I have a curiosity question.

"It's time to ******* up on ya"

How would you "******* up" on me? Would I see it coming? Would it hurt? Would I be a better man for the experience? Can anybody learn to do it, or is certification involved?

Not picking at ya, just really curious.

JS

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
JS, call him and ask him. He put his phone number on his sign off.

Im also curious what it means, but I dont want to waste the money on the long distance phone call....................... :)

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
******* Up! is about the sme thing as Cowboy Up! just my way of sayin Im a ******* LOL. I think Tim Mcgraw says "its time to ******* up on ya" on his "real bad boy, real good man" song.... But its just fun to say! its time to ******* UP! on ya!.LMAO...........JJ

1 - 20 of 21 Posts