2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought Goldie home from the hospital Tuesday night. She is still weak, but is on the mend and getting a little stronger each day. The Dr. says it will still be another 5 to 10 days before the infection is completely gone. But, her kidney function is now normal and her white blood count keeps dropping. Thanks so much to all in this wonderful TTMB family for the prayers and concern as well as the phone calls. I'll still be a little scarce here on the board for another week or so because I'm playing maid and nurse, but I'll manage a little time each day to check what's going on and see who is catching fish.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Great News.....

I'm so glad to hear she is doing better. Keep us posted on her progress and don't neglect taking care of yourself. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Later, Aubrey

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Jim, Just a repeat of what I told you today on the phone, the thoughts and prayers are still a coming.... Keep on gettin perky there Goldie girl.............

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
That is so good to hear, Jim! Y'all have constantly been in our thoughts.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
Best news I have heard in a while

take care of her and yourself.

·
Unrecoverable Saltoholic
472 Posts
Glad to hear Goldie is getting better, Jim! Thoughts and Prayers go out to you and yours.....

Tsip

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
wonderful news jim! tell goldie hi from all of us ok, and we hope she continues to feel better and better.

God Bless,
trudy

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Once again the power of prayer proves it's power. Jim, Pam and I are very relieved to hear that you have your sweetie back home. I know you'll take great care of her but if you need any tips in the maid dept., just gimme a shout. I'll check with Rico-the-Houseboy and pass along his sage advice. :D

I know that every one in here is greatly relieved to know that things are headed the right direction. We'll keep the prayers a comin' till she gets 100%.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey Jim...

Glad to hear Goldie is home...I know that she is in good hands...VIC

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
GREAT news Jim.

Keep us updated.
Later,

Jeff