2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
wishin I was fishin
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going on a fun trip with some friends. We plan to target some BFT , dolphin and whatever else we run accross. Im not exactly sure where we are heading or how far thats up to the Cap but Hopefully we will have some good fishing. I will report back with some photos tommorow evening or saturday. Looks like rough sea's 3-5s with a 6-7 second interval. Hopefully it calms a bit by tommorow morning. Iv never been on this boat but My buddy used to deckhand on it. I believe its a 32 or 33 ' Bertram. I may be wrong though. I believe the name of the boat is the Puridy Light?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Good luck...looks like the seas will be on their way down and no wind chop. Especially in a decent size 30+ footer. Don't forget beer for the thirsty shrimpers and be sure to post a solid report for all who can only wish to fish right now.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I heard the reds are consistent and standing in the grasses 1' or so from shore in case you can't get out.

Fair winds & tight lines.

JB

·
wishin I was fishin
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
change of plans!! after I bought 2 cases of beer and made 12 sammiches!! Well we are going out saturday instead.. I guess thats OK the waves should be a little flatter by then. But my Part time help isnt too happy about the last minute change.. Report still to come..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts