2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, of all things I wanted to mention, we, Scout & I went out on a like, low key date. We went to.... Dairy Queen. I had this thing called a Turtle Waffle bowl. I cant tell you what a treat that was. I cant even remember the last time to go to DQ let alone get something that huge. I was always a dilly bar girl, I felt like a kid eating that thing and enjoyed EVERY BITE. Scout got a pina collata thing Blizzard. It was soo fun and made me think that every summer just once, just once we gotta do a silly fun thing that makes us do something decadent in the food department.

Just had to share that. Sometimes its the simple things that bring a giggle into your life, especially when it comes to somekind of cold icecream kinda thing.

sb:>

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
Now ya'll be sure and go straight home after that! Scout, I best not hear that you kept that young lady out too late this evenin! I know that there are alot of "distractions" between the DQ and home, and the weather is kinda bad to be goin "whale watchin" on the beach tonight, so ya best be gettin her on to the house now, ya hear?:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts