2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.........................................well as alot of you know Ill be down for alot of July and had a couple ?'s for yall. I havent done much artificial lure fiahing inshore,so heres the ?'s for ya. I have no idea as to what baits are good for flounder,reds,and specks.I have always, well for the most part bought live bait but started using DOA's last year and loved it.There is such a selection of stuff I had no idea what to buy at Academy the other day. Could yall help me in some basic all round baits.Ihave some DOA's and Top dogs that Ive used in the surf for Skips and Cravelle but need more. I hope I have explained myself well and clearly.Thanks for any info...............................later,Dave

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys I I really appreciate all this good info...............................later,Dave

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boat Money what kinda retrive do you use on those Top dogs and She Dogs?.............later,Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.