2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say this with all my heart.

In the last few weeks the Spinal Stenosis that I have been living with progressed to the point that it is very painful to stand up. You can imagine what it's like to walk.

Your wonderful gift of a Power Chair has made it possible for me to travel to the bathroom. My little boyfriend Arthur stays at my side wherever I go in my Power Chair. Right now he's laying on the floor sleeping while I'm at the computer.

I just had to drop in and tell you this. Your encouraging prayers have given me so much more courage than I would have had without them.

I'm going to find my most recent photo of Arthur and post it.
Just a minute.....

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
I'm glad to know that you're still enjoying your mobile throne AJ. We love ya! Good to see you posting.....hang in there.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Miss Dixie! It's comforting to know that you're always there...even taking time to send me notes of cheer!

Well, I finally found a recent
photo of my 24-7 pal Arthur.

But no matter how often I kiss him.....
he doesn't turn into a handsome young prince!

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
AJ....now that Arthur one fine looking friend you have there (even though he won't turn into a prince...lol). Thanks for sharing.

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
AJ, although this isn't what you want to hear, but I think the photo you showed is your Prince Arthur! On the bright side, your Prince doesn't demand too much, just let him out, let him in, let him out......
Our prayers are with you.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
Aunt Joyce, I think Arthur looks like Prince to me! He is sooooo cute. Its great to see you posting again. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I'm still hoping we can make it to Fl someday and get to meet you in person. Glad you are enjoying your new ride!

Blessings,
trudy

·
Registered
932 Posts
God Bless you Aunt Joyce. Its always so Wonderful to see you here!!!
Now you take care young lady, and know you are in our thoughts and prayers each and every day!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wow aunt Joyce, Arthur looks just like Benji. I am so glad you have him for support and company. Prayers are still going up for you and prayers of thanks for Arthur.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts