2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, George...got 'em back from Phyllis.. Lookin' good... Standing by for further instructions from you.. Fedex...or...Kristen on a Galleria excursion..LOL...... Leaving it in your court...:rotfl:

Whupped out a dozen.. If you need more, gimme a ring...or if you don't have that many hunters...then you spread 'em around amongst the GOBs..

JD....:texasflag

Attachments

·
AKA "STUMPY"
5,196 Posts
They look great Jim, thanks! let me see if Kristin is headed your way.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They look great Jim, thanks! let me see if Kristin is headed your way.
You mean yore gonna trust ME.... alone....... with that beautiful gal ?????

Whoooeeeee !!!!.. Gotta go get my hair cut and my boots shined....:doowapsta

:D

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't forget your American Express Card Mr. Jim. :D

TH
Heck, Martin... American Express don't scare me none.. What scares me is her gettin' loose with the card below... You know..the one where they take the gals back to their super secret deluxe salon where they got those young good lookin' dudes...(kinda like V-Bottom)... pouring them full of Dom Perignon and caviar....and THEN take them on a 'Personal' shopping tour...

Now, THAT'S when we might need the help of Mr. Bernacke....:biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
that beautiful gal ????

Jim, you are TOO sweet - Thank you! :)

I should be back in Houston next week. I'm thinking Friday we can get together, but I will keep you posted.
You're comin' in to town and haven't told me? How "bout lunch?
Please pardon the brief hijack Tortuga. The pens look great!

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looking forward to seeing you next Friday, Kristin.. Please just lemme know some time frame.. I am always under pressure and going full blast with my 'busy' schedule...got an 'empire' to run over here at the double-wide....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

( translation:..anytime, anywhere...)

Carol...guess we could make it a 'threesome'.....LOL

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you next Friday, Kristin.. Please just lemme know some time frame.. I am always under pressure and going full blast with my 'busy' schedule...got an 'empire' to run over here at the double-wide....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ROFL! Ok then, see you Friday.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Jim - It's a date - We will see you Friday! :)

PM sent with more details.....

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,564 Posts
Sounds good Kristin! He won't like the prices at the Tall and Fat store though :D

Actually I'm in the woods this weekend but I've promised myself to get by Mr. Jim's this year and you know we always want to see you and even that guy you married :D

TH

·
5,912 Posts
Anybody have an update on Jim's location. Last time he was seen he had his white shoes and Bermuda shorts on with a pretty lady on each arm.:eek:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts