2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
all the way... Hmm, the astro fan in me says absolutely.. the realist in me says we will know tomorrow. if roger can pitch well tomorrow well be all set to go to the series. if not I believe its still possible but not as likely.

-AK

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
Hey fflevi, How bout them Braves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not! 12-3 in the 8th. I don't see a come back here! Go Stros!!!!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Yeah baby!!!!! Go Astros Go! Go Astros Go!!!! Finally, we shake that monkey off our back!!!! What a game!!!! And Series! Can't wait til the cards come to town on Sat, Sun and Mon.

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
What I saw was a great game, played by great players. There's lot to be said for playing things all out. RIP KC. Congrats to the team, owners, and managers. Y'all did Houston proud tonight.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Yep... were goin to the series....

Astros vs Red Sox

hmm... anyone know if you get rights to the series with season tix? or is it another screw job like the all star game?

-AK

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what an accomplishment last night, we beat the Braves, and we made it threw the first series, Houston hasnt dont that in 46 years I believe. World Series here we come, I just hope we dont have to play the New York.

What do yall think, I cant remember who it was last night that was safe on First and the Ump, called him out on that double play, he was freggin safe. I would have raise hell, like the manager did.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Galveston1602,

We got tickets to all the playoff home games (NLDS, NLCS and WS) with our season ticket package. I think its something you have to pay for up front, then whatever postseason home games don't get played, they either credit your next years purchase or refund the cost of the tickets for games not played. I know we didn't end up in the exact same seats. We got moved on section over, but that's because we only bought 1/3 of all the home games.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts