2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out that good friends of mine found there daughter this morning dead in her bed. She was only two years old and I do not know any other details.

Just reminding every one to take the opportunity to hug your kids today and tell them you love them.

With a heavy heart
TS

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
One of my buddies lost his 3 month old a couple of weeks ago. They don't know why either. Sometimes you just have to trust God. I know it's not easy, but there's areason for everything.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
Very sad, prayers on the way.

That is one of my few real fears in life...loose my daughter or wife.

·
I am haunted by still waters.
1,660 Posts
Horrible!

I knew I should not have read this. I knew it! Just can't hadle stuff like this anymore.

To many questions about something like this that can't be answered by anyone on earth.

Prayers for the family.

GCB

·
Super Moderator
3,735 Posts
Unbelievable the pain they must be in....praying for God to ease their suffering and grief. Unimaginable! I am so sorry for them.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
i can not even imagine what your friends are going through right now. my prayers are with them. so sad!

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Oh, How my heart hurts for them!

Heavenly Father,

You know the grief and pain these parents are going through, while most of us can only imagine. And we don't even want to know how bad that feels.

Touch this family with your love and mercy. Give them your power to endure this suffering. Help them to lean on each other and to lean on you. Strengthen their family through this terrible time. This kind of pain will last for a very long time. Don't let their agony pull them apart. Let them know that their child is safe with you.

Bless them with family and friends who will offer comfort and support during this extremely stressful time. Help people know how to provide what is needed.

Pour out your Holy Spirit to be their Comforter. Sustain them with your presence. Let them see Jesus and draw upon his power.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Prayers sent.

Thanks for the reminder. You never know when life will be taken away just like that. "Here today, gone tomorrow" Those words always come to mind when I hear sad news. They are also a reminder to me to appreciate life and especially family.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
I am very sorry hear about this. I will pray for them. I know what they are going through. My daughter died 6 months ago in a freak accident. She would have been 7 on June 14. My hearts hurts more everyday. I miss her so much. Last week was very hard for us. Our 14th anniversary, her B-day, and Fathers Day. If and when they need to talk to someone that understands contact me. A very good place for conseling is BO'S Place. It is located on Buffalo spwy at 610 south. It is an incredible place. It is free and all the families there are going through Loss of a child. People who understand. I would not wish it on my worse enemy. The mental and physical battle is the hardest of my life. If I make through this and I will, I can make it through anything. I have lived my worsed day and nothing that could ever happen in my life will ever be worse. I am still here. I also know my best day. It will be my last day, when I will see her again. Only when it is my turn now or several years from now. Time is your most valuable asset. Spend is wisely. The relationships that you build while you are here are your legacy. Not the size of your bank account. One second of time can change everything. Most things in life come down to seconds and inches if not less.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
SpeckReds said:
... Most things in life come down to seconds and inches if not less.
Lord God,

Be with SpeckReds in a very special way. Flood him with your love and your power to heal and forgive.

Let him know your presence. Wash him in your mercy. Show him Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.

Hold him in your arms and give him rest and relief from distressing thoughts and memories. Let the memories of his daughter give him peace and laughter. Let him cherish the treasure of the years he had with her.

Let him bask in your presence and know that you love him.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts