2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would get things started. Not much to report at the time, but I am planning on hitting Gorda in the next few weeks ,anyone know how the conditions are down there now, haven't been since Febuary (I am having withdrawels).......Heath

·
HuntnFishnFool
56 Posts
Heath

Heath said:
Figured I would get things started. Not much to report at the time, but I am planning on hitting Gorda in the next few weeks ,anyone know how the conditions are down there now, haven't been since Febuary (I am having withdrawels).......Heath
I cannot speak about recent conditions, but I can urge you to plan a trip to Matagorda the weekend of June 11-13. There will be quite a few folks from this board that will be there that weekend.

Hopefully, we can continue the friendly competion that we have all sponsored in past; that being, a jackpot based on the number of participants that pays out for the largest caught, photographed, and (most importantly) released shark of any species.

Hope to see you there... oh yeah, don't forget your $5 bill.

willbo

·
Registered
73 Posts
Re: Ditto.

Boy this has been a rollercoaster, from Bum transitioning from his old board, to a new board and format and then taking his new board down, and then to the new one Mont set up and then whatever just happened to that one to this one.

Whew.

In any case hats off to Mont to getting things back up and running (again)!

Good 'goin Mont.

Tight lines.

:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts