2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
Looks like my dog but her house ain't quite that fancy! ;) Maybe if I add AC she'll actually go in it for a change instead of making like Snoopy and laying on the roof.

Jeff

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Thanks folks....Mommas headed fer tha Hot old Deer stand to count Babies and maybe shoot a big ole pig!!!!! and I'm staying in the A/C....

I'm off the Hook fer now!!!!! Killin sumpin big always calms her down!!...LOL

and I'm cooking one of those special dinners......I'm so weak!!

Wheres my apron???

·
Registered
897 Posts
get your skinnin knife ready too!

You better cook her something good, rub her feet and plus you have to skin whatever she kills. HA! Maybe Robs should come stay with me for awhile... I know we could find some trouble to get into.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Cheif..youve been Married how long..Ya ought to know just how much suc'n up your gonna have ta do to get outta trouble..
Get her a bottle of wine .. a playgirl..:biggrin: & some aroma therapy candles..
you'll be ...Happy for a week to come

Oxx..:slimer:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Actually my dog does have an air conditioned dog house. I put a small window unit in the shed in the back yard, a dog door and there you have it.

Oh, she also has a dog bed in there.

I usually have to tap on the door to wake her up when I get home from work...some guard dog.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Oxx...My lips are chapped now...and I'm way ahead of ya...

I always build up treasures ahead of time....still got a credit line....LOL.

Tha dog house does give me another idea for her deer stands...

I gotta go cook......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.