2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GUYS
I AM GETTING NERVOUS, I AM GOING TO HAVE MY MAIN BLODD VEIN IN MY RIGHT LEG LASSERED ON THE 11 TH AND THEN THEY ARE GOING TO REMOVE IT, KINDA GOT THE WILLEYS ABOUT THIS, BUT I HAVE BEEN IN SOME SERIOUS PAIN NOW FOR OVER 4 MONTHS AND THE DOC SAYS IT HAS TO COME OUT BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER WORKING, SO WE WILL SEE, FUNNY THING HER SAYS I WILL ONLY BE DOWN FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS THEN I CAN GET BACK TO WORK UST NO STANDING FOR LONG PERIODS, I WILL NEED TO MOVE ABOUT A BIT :cheers: I STILL HAVE THE WILLY'S.
STIX

Attachments

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
You will do just fine Billy. Us old farts are tough!!

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
You will make it alright Billy but I do understand your concern! I'll say a prayer for ya buddy!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Today's doctors are conducting miracles daily, with God's help. You will be back to full strength in no time.

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
Prayers sent......

·
Just call me Breeze
17,288 Posts
Had a quadruple bypass a year ago. They took a vein out of my right leg for my heart. Never felt any pain. Amazing what they can do nowadays. I was walking and out of the hopital in 5 days. No big deal Bud.

·
Alloy or Die
275 Posts
My Grandma had that done [ Both legs stripped ] it was a piece-O-cake , she did VERY well and that was 40 years ago .

Just ask the Doctor what kind of , Panty hose , work the best .

There [ The PH's ] are to keep Blood Clots from forming or moving.

Just do what they tell ya and it will work out fine.

·
PGA Member
7,828 Posts
Putting on panty hose will be worse than the surgery, prayers sent Billy

·
Winter Hater
9,448 Posts
i'll be there on the 11th with my camera to catch you wearing panty hose. then i'll bribe you to get a discount on a spiral rod. :)

can't keep a good man like you down for long billy! hang in there.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
With open heart they take out viens from the leg and people do fine. Not sure how the lasser thingy will work. I will say a little prayer for you.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Hang in there Billy! You've invested too much into advertisement and "Cowardy Lion Stix" just doesn't have the right ring to it! :biggrin:

You're going to do just fine! We'll say a prayer for you and your Doc, "May the Lord guide their hands though-out the procedure."

1 - 20 of 39 Posts