2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got tickets to tomorrow's game and all I wanted to see was what happened today so our fate is in our hands at tomorrow's game. I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight!!!! Has the potential to be one great day! To top it all off we've got Clemens on the mound, though the short rest thing scares me a little. Can't think of anywhere I'd rather be come 1:05 tomorrow.....

·
Charter Member
5,923 Posts
Today's game was one of the best I've ever seen, even though I was watching it on TV.

Mike

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Everybody is contributing, but, if you had to say who has been the main guy during this surge of the last six weeks, it would be Bagwell. This is the guy we (including me) were really ragging on earlier. It's almost like Bagwell, Biggio, Kent and Clements know it's the twilight of their carreers and are doing all they can to make a last run at a world series. One thing is for sure, even if they don't get in the playoffs, the Stros have sure given us something to get excited about. This is the most sports excitement Houston has had since the Rockets' championship years. The way they have played the past six weeks is as good as any team I ever remember seeing in baseball.

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're right Farmer Jim. This has been a blast! I feel like I've got a hot tip on a spot where they're hammering big trout on tops and the forecast and tides are perfect! I just can't wait for tomorrow! It has been a long time since I've listend to games on the radio, but the last few weeks when I'm working late the Stros games are on the radio, even in the truck on the way home. It's kind of like that big hunting or fishing trip, the prep is half of the fun!!!

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Man 6, yup counnt them 6 homeruns WOW that game was awsome............later,Dave

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Atlanta Braves better watch out for the newly revamped PHIL GARNER ASTROS. I cant remeber the last time the Stros stoll 4 bases in three innings. Its gonna be one heck of an October.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wonder if they sell a jersey with "Scrap Iron" on the back. I think that would be pretty cool.

I really like the attitude this team has now. I hope they stomp a mudhole in the Braves a**

1 - 7 of 7 Posts