2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rainey and I snuck out and saw it...I really wasn't that impressed and saw it as more of a chick flick...get in touch with your feelings kind of movie!

I like movies where they're either catching or killing something!

·
Hector
1,019 Posts
George Clooney is a sappy, [email protected]%tty actor and is not worth a [email protected]%t with his public comments on world issues. I think he needs to crawl back under whatever rock he crawled out from under and save that chick flick stuff for someone else that can pull it off like.......Chuck Norris? -Hector

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Harbor......we're gonna have to revoke your mancard. .....George Clooney??????? It might as well been Boy George

·
ok, so gulp isn't that bad
1,212 Posts
other than the 'oceans' movies and 'burn after reading,' there hasn't been one movie that clooney was in that i liked...

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Clooney is a diva... He's made a couple of good movies but nothing that would make my top 100..

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Harbor......we're gonna have to revoke your mancard. .....George Clooney??????? It might as well been Boy George
:rotfl: When the wife says..."You're taking me to see a new movie...hurry...it starts in 20 minutes!" I dont ask questions...I get in the truck!

It's knot till I'm sitting down shoving popcorn in my face (they made me leave my cauliflower and cheese up front) that I ask what we're seeing! :)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Def. a chick flick,,,Love Story Ect,,,Although I wouldnt mind being a "Termination Engineer" ,,instead of getting fired ,,,I do the firing. !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts