2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on tunes while you answer this.

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Don't use them...

None. Never have liked that smelly stuff.

I do bathe and use deoderant every Sat night whether I need it or not

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Hai Karate, Old Spice & Jade East

·
Banned
702 Posts
Clubman Original Scent, by Pinaud. I love the old barbershop smell.

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
Medic and Ray like Jade East.I heard from a reliable source Masterclinder has a life time supply of High Karte :slimer:

I choose Old Spice and of course use brill cream. I am a ladies man to be sure. You should see me styling in 91 Deville, the chics like swoon when they get a load of this daddy-o.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Eternity

·
Registered
535 Posts
I guess I'm old fashioned but I still like Canoe. First wore it in college 40 years ago. Worked really good on the ladies back then but doesn't work anymore. Maybe I need to change brands.:cool:

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
uncleray said:
I guess I'm old fashioned but I still like Canoe. First wore it in college 40 years ago. Worked really good on the ladies back then but doesn't work anymore. Maybe I need to change brands.:cool:
Forgot about canoe. They had the best commercials with all those lovlies on the yacht, "do you canoe?"
These days Momma buys me Chrome.

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
I'll fess up

Bubba said:
Right, fishman gets his name honestly.
Well, Shrimp and mullet ain't too bad fresh

Seriously, I got a bottle of Mennon Millionaire cologne about 15 years for Christmas. It was purty good. I think it lasted about 20 years :)

I would have bought me some more but I never did find it.. Guess they don't carry it in many bait shops...

Bubba said:
I choose Old Spice and of course use brill cream. I am a ladies man to be sure. You should see me styling in 91 Deville, the chics like swoon when they get a load of this daddy-o.
You Da' Man Bubba
If I would use that stuff, I'd better hope it attracts the ladies, cause mine would run me outta the house.

·
Banned
702 Posts

The only thing Old Spice attracts is flies and the Brillcream traps em once they land.

·
Lower Keys ShallowSport Club Members: 1
2,188 Posts
Bath and body works wilderness scent or something like that. I got it for Christmas a few years ago and my MIL keeps buying it for me. One tube only lasts about 3/4 of the year. My wife likes it, so there you go.

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
i rarely wear them because most of them make me sneeze. but, ocassionally, if i'm really trying to impress some babe, i'll splash on a little "passion for men." most women just dig my natural manly pheromones, though. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts