2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My co-worker Diane and her boyfriend are going to get manicures and pedicures together after work. I know her boyfriend and I'm saying that this is "GAY" on his part.

What do you think ?

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
Dooooooooodddd..... I had one done at the Lake Austin Resort and Spa a few months ago. My toes sure were purty, shiny, and soft after that. I also got every freakin' mud pack body scrub massage oil treatment they had at the place spending an entrie 10 hour day there... yowsers. It's all good. :)

Edit: have to also add that I only have females work on me and also my wife.. no males involved in the process (they don't touch me or my wife.. LOL)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Been there done that, you just go on thinkin it's gay & I'll take your pedicure too. There is not much better that a cute little gal massaging your feet. If ya ain't never done it dont knock it !!!!

·
Unruly Member
2,620 Posts
Krap - I guess I should cancel my appointment for getting my bikini line waxed with my wife. Don't want to be a 'switch hitter,' but it's going to make wearing my speedo's a little uncomfortable.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Blackgar you hit the nail right on top of the head. Been there done that and will do it again.

Blackgar said:
Been there done that, you just go on thinkin it's gay & I'll take your pedicure too. There is not much better that a cute little gal massaging your feet. If ya ain't never done it dont knock it !!!!

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
About the gayest you can get J

InfamousJ said:
Dooooooooodddd..... I had one done at the Lake Austin Resort and Spa a few months ago. My toes sure were purty, shiny, and soft after that. I also got every freakin' mud pack body scrub massage oil treatment they had at the place spending an entrie 10 hour day there... yowsers. It's all good. :)

Edit: have to also add that I only have females work on me and also my wife.. no males involved in the process (they don't touch me or my wife.. LOL)
GAY BOY

·
Roll Tide!
15,787 Posts
My wife's been trying to get me to go get pedicures with her for years now. I try to be open to new things, but that's just not right.

I'll pick my own toenails thank you very much!

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
I can't imagine the circumstance under which I would EVER get a manicure or pedicure. But if, just on the wildest chance, I ever did, none-a-you birds would ever know it! LOL! :p :D

Come to think of it, I bet Badhabit does that, you know, to make his nipple ring stand out! LMAO! (Ducking really low)

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
ROBOWADER said:
don't hate the game bro... I was not happy when they saw you and turned down working on your toes either. You were a good sport during my appt to wait outside and just smoke throwing your butts on the ground.

·
Old School 2cool
8,271 Posts
"Ducking really low"! Now that's funny! Guy
Walkin' Jack said:
I can't imagine the circumstance under which I would EVER get a manicure or pedicure. But if, just on the wildest chance, I ever did, none-a-you birds would ever know it! LOL! :p :D

Come to think of it, I bet Badhabit does that, you know, to make his nipple ring stand out! LMAO! (Ducking really low)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts