2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anyone that guides gator hunts? I know nowthin about it but would like to get me one.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
PM Capt. Kris Kelly on this board. The state (TPWD) also has some draw hunts on WMAs where you are basically guided by a warden. Lastly, if you know a landowner with some gators, there is now an open season in some counties. It's not rocket science, find gator, set bait, hook gator shoot gator.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
PM Capt. Kris Kelly on this board. The state (TPWD) also has some draw hunts on WMAs where you are basically guided by a warden. Lastly, if you know a landowner with some gators, there is now an open season in some counties. It's not rocket science, find gator, set bait, hook gator shoot gator.
Read the states booklet on the new spring alligator season first to make sure you know all the laws.... you can find it on the TPWD wesite. Note, these counties must be non-core counties (generally counties not on the coast and a few that are on major rivers). The core counties are for fall alligator season only.

There are some monsters running around East Texas, so expand your search up there.... I saw a potential new state record in East Texas again last year (same gator, 2 years). I just cant get permission from the landowner to go after him.

Might want to check with Oyster Bayou Hunting Club too.... they do theirs in the fall though

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
hmmmm... whats been going on.... maybe my WINDSHIELD cracking!!!

Where do you get off blowing by me on the Fred Hartman at 200 mph in that black ghost throwing rocks at my clean and immaculate truck????

Too bad I already got it fixed or this could have gotten REAL ugly.

SIKE!!! It was just a little chip.... no worries.... hows the new lodge?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Everythings going good hunting has been real good. As far as a rock it throws what it wants cant control it never even saw you or i would have slowed down. Yall need to come book a trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts