Discussion Starter #2
A few more

Including some food and a few unexpected singers

Attachments

Reactions: Melon and bill

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Great, great photos! Excellent! I love to relive these events through the photos. It was wonderful fun.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Same here Guy! Man, that was a long time ago. Homeroom class in junior high or highschool, don't quite remember, but our last names both began with Ns so we had to sit by each other! lolol!

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
It was great to finally meet you, GreatWhite! I had a chance to put a lot of new faces to names I've seen on the board lately, and see some old friends that hadn't been around for a while! Hopefully we'll see more of them going forward...you know who you are! :D

·
Not on call Steve!!
2,840 Posts
LOL!! You caught a seagull?? A buddy on my boat caught one as well. They love freelining croakers. We got the bird loose and he eventually flew away.
Steve

·
ZIP ZIP ZIP
1,892 Posts
Monte aka FlatOutFishing hung that bird
he wanted to take it in to see if he would place in his stringer and win that division lol
SEAHUNT186 said:
LOL!! You caught a seagull?? A buddy on my boat caught one as well. They love freelining croakers. We got the bird loose and he eventually flew away.
Steve

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Great pics, Greg ... I had forgotten about the birds. Feed me, FEED ME! ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Great Time

We had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone, there are some really 2 cool fishing men and women on this board. Cool pic's, We are ready to do it again.

Rob

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
I've got a TON of pics from the gathering to share, but it'll have to wait until after church. It's almost time to go.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
SEAHUNT186 said:
Steve
That wasn't a croaker he went for...that was Dave's boat!
Had fun Angel , let's do it again soon...like in Matagorda(hint..hint)!

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Wow, what a great time!

Good to see the gang again and meet many more family members. We better watch out for the next generation of fishermen as Troy Merrill's son put a wuppin on all of us old codgers with his 25" trout. Congrats to Troy and his boy.

The highlight for me was watching Mrs. B walking around hot on the trail of that rum cake, she reminded me of a shark who had just caught the scent of a fish stringer in the surf. LOL! :rotfl:

It's was great to finally meet Chief Charlie, Robs, Reggie, Darrell & Rosie, Guy, MT Stringer, Harbormaster, Dave Legate and Angel to name just a few.

I'm hoping we can make a tourney like this an annual thang!

The 2 Cool Gang Rocks!

·
Old School 2cool
8,288 Posts
It was a pleasure meeting you too Bro! Sorry we didn't get to visit more. I'm hoping there will be many more opportunities though. Tight lines, Guy
Hullahopper said:
Good to see the gang again and meet many more family members. We better watch out for the next generation of fishermen as Troy Merrill's son put a wuppin on all of us old codgers with his 25" trout. Congrats to Troy and his boy.

The highlight for me was watching Mrs. B walking around hot on the trail of that rum cake, she reminded me of a shark who had just caught the scent of a fish stringer in the surf. LOL! :rotfl:

It's was great to finally meet Chief Charlie, Robs, Reggie, Darrell & Rosie, Guy, MT Stringer, Harbormaster, Dave Legate and Angel to name just a few.

I'm hoping we can make a tourney like this an annual thang!

The 2 Cool Gang Rocks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts