2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
buddy and his wife, my wife and i got with dead shrimp and some cut bait about 40 croker and whiting in the range of 10 to 15 inches "that they kept" ( we catch and release unless someone wants to eat ).

we got there bout 9 and by 11:30 it was so hot i had problems breathing and we left , they stayed and thats when the specks started coming back in, he got one at 16 in the guy down from him got one at 25in and the guy down on the end got one over 30in, all on "cut bait" but the 30 incher was got on "cutbait of the smaller speck", makes ya go hummmm!

the big speck was cought off of the right side of the "t" but i have seen big reds got off the left so guess its up to the fish gods.....

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well yes and no, they open at dawn or 6:45, if your first in then no its not packed.
---sorry, had to say that ------heheh
week days not to bad, weekend kinda yes (get there early and stake your spots out).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Did I hear you right? Did you say cutbait of a smaller speck? Yeah that kinda make you say Hummmmmm or like thissad3sm
Terry G. said:
buddy and his wife, my wife and i got with dead shrimp and some cut bait about 40 croker and whiting in the range of 10 to 15 inches "that they kept" ( we catch and release unless someone wants to eat ).

we got there bout 9 and by 11:30 it was so hot i had problems breathing and we left , they stayed and thats when the specks started coming back in, he got one at 16 in the guy down from him got one at 25in and the guy down on the end got one over 30in, all on "cut bait" but the 30 incher was got on "cutbait of the smaller speck", makes ya go hummmm!

the big speck was cought off of the right side of the "t" but i have seen big reds got off the left so guess its up to the fish gods.....

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats what i was "told" by my bud out there, he ws fit to be tied but what do you do it was aready done...

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
anyone know if the gathering is still on? I need a beach fix and if the weather holds, would pull the RV down on Friday and stay to Sunday. Lemme know...

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Mont if make it again this year Kristen & I will be all over your AC again. :)

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Belay that Kristen just reminded me of the weather we bring with us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts