2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
I'd like to make a small surface to air rocket and try to shoot your plane out of the sky.

Maybe make a small field of flak that you have to try to fly through.
I aint good enough yet for all that bro. I can take off and land, maybe do a loop or something. Planes are much harder to get "dialed" in comparison to cars.

·
AKA Mad Dog
386 Posts
Right arm ehhh...

Hey Gary it's Mad Dog em M.D. whut up man. I hope your doing great... Your the strong arm of the law. Moderator....We've been tearing it up the river track, come hang out man. On friday nights. Your mom will let you come down, right....

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Hey Gary it's Mad Dog em M.D. whut up man. I hope your doing great... Your the strong arm of the law. Moderator....We've been tearing it up the river track, come hang out man. On friday nights. Your mom will let you come down, right....
Aint gonna happen bro. 1/8th scale and very long drives does nothing for me. Not to mention the cost of racing now days.

·
AKA Mad Dog
386 Posts
Oh well...

Dang Biff. I'm sure you have a lot of fun flying planes. that blue one was sick looking. your missing the golden age of rc cars though. My 808 simply rips, smiley came down with his buds, the other weekend and we had some intense racing, lots of fast guys, well the ones that were there brought it. 40 min main. I don't even know how many laps we turned, about 31-2 second laps. everyone stayed with it til the end. Ken and doug, and friends are super nice, we couldn't ask for more.
Take care biff..

M.D. Roach

1 - 16 of 16 Posts