2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went over toward Garwood this weekend and,, It's time to blast some birds!! Teal all over our pond and flooded rice next to it. Geese are here, Big groups around Attwater chicken ranch.lol And scattered around Eagle L. and Gwood. Doves are everywhere! Can't wait For the next few weekends,, Going to have a PARTY!!!!

My finger is Itching

·
Registered
513 Posts
We were in Garwood this weekend putting the final touches on three of our ponds. Didn't have any ducks this weekend but that was primarily due to the never ending buzzing of our ponds by the crop dusters who were spraying second crop rice fields neighboring our land.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep,, I understand that. The first crop has been done and he left a lil spill on the tank road for doves. when they cut he left some rice on the field and got water right back on it so it wouldn't ruin(teal are all on it). They are putting a new bridge in over the creek, THEY need to hurry up,they got one of my gates blocked. Owell I bet the old fisherman thats always on the side of the old bridge will enjoy his new shade.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts