2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Family to Garner State Park this past week and was able to break away and snap a few while doing some hiking. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Agree. Very nice. The green is very vivid and beautiful. Don't you just hate seeing powerlines going through such a peaceful and serene setting? I guess it's necessary but that doesn't mean we have to like it. Good work.

·
Look in the inside of a person for love
861 Posts
I have always wanted to go to Garner State Park. I have heard that it was a pretty place and after seeing your pictures now I really want to go. Wow your pictures are very nice.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Relaxing

Garner is a great place to go. My wife and I decided to make this a yearly trip with the family. Its a place where you can get away hardly anyones cell phones work and we had no television. Is was great to get out in the nature and just enjoy life with no worries of everyday hustle and bustle. Thanks for all the really nice comments.

My relaxed family.

·
Galbayfisher
624 Posts
I like shot #3. Would be interested to see the same shot taken in early spring when there is not a lot of haze/moisture in the air.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts