2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my friends calls me yesterday with a report and also a story that was bitter sweet. He said that this past week a guy wading around Seabrook was catching a bunch of flounder and keeping them. Well, I guess someone tipped off the game wardens and they came and told him to get out of the water. He refused, so they radioed a boat unit over. After they got him out, had 25 flounder and off to jail he went. I hope to hear more of the punishments, but less of the law breaking. Tight lines!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Glad to see their taking action on the matter, I just wish they would start cracking down during the bull red run. It seemed like everytime I made a trip around the slp area this year I would see untagged bull redssad3sm. Or the few times I took the gf out to the jetty, there would be people tossing bulls in the cooler like they were slots.

·
Smokin' a GULP!
911 Posts
I was at the Valero on Pelican Island and two asian guys pulled up in the parking lot. My truck is jacked up and I could easily see about 5 untagged bull reds in the bed of the truck. My girlfriend asked why I was so pizzed off. Now I have Capt. Eddie Tanuz's number along with the useless gamethief # on speed dial on my phone.

For Bolivar or Galveston area:
TPWD Captain Eddie Tanuz - 1-409-933-1947

Reactions: 007

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
we were down by surfside and had 2 game wardens stop by and being very respectful and oh so ever polite asked if they might look at our license.

and i always with the smart a-- answer said " do you guys think us two old farts would be out here with out one", the wife didnt like being cakked that but any way.

they looked em over and over then handed them back and also handed us there cards with there numbers on them --so small talk ensued and here is whats neet.

come to find out the younger one grew up 3 houses down from me, and was young enough to be my son and said he might have known my son.

small world.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts