2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hogs and *****, I had one picture a few weeks ago with 16 ***** under the feeder. As for the hogs thats not even half of them. I should be getting my new bow in a few weeks, I may have to deal with heat to break it in and thin out some of the critters stealing my corn.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Great pics...thanks for sharing with us. Nice buck....I'm going to say 130 - 135 depending on main beam length. Sitting here looking at a 140 class 10 on my wall right now that looks alot like that bucks frame. Little longer G 2's on mine but looks about the same.

Hogs look like they are in good shape too. lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would put him at right over the 140 mark. He has got good tine length all the way through his G4's. Beautiful Typical whitetail.

·
Rattle snake AL
1,789 Posts
I agree with Borderbandit 130-135 however he's still got a little growing to do on his antlers. Looking at him though he looks younger but he's got to be 4 1/2 years old.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's coming just about everyday sometimes in the morning and the evening but mainly in the evening. He was running with 4 other smaller bucks but the last few weeks he been by himself or with the other buck thats in the picture. Hopefully he'll swing by during bow season, the ruts early in Brazoria county I have about 6 does stopping by the feeder on a daily basis tha will hopfully keep him occupied.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hopefully, he'll move down the river bottom a bit to my place!

Very nice buck. I hunt in Fort Bend Co. very close to the Brazoria Co. line, so seeing pictures like that gets me ready for bow season. I bought a game cam a couple of weeks ago, but have not been able to get out on my lease due to a flooded drainage ditch, the has been backed up by the flowing and blowing Brazos River.

gulfcoast200 said:
He's coming just about everyday sometimes in the morning and the evening but mainly in the evening. He was running with 4 other smaller bucks but the last few weeks he been by himself or with the other buck thats in the picture. Hopefully he'll swing by during bow season, the ruts early in Brazoria county I have about 6 does stopping by the feeder on a daily basis tha will hopfully keep him occupied.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts