2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: wow the hunt went bad due to cough-runny nose-scratch throat--so i retrieved the card in my game came -got out of the stand 15 yrds from the feeder---(see if u can find it in the pictures--its there tell me if u find it-349 pics--i got problems--

Attachments

·
01 Fatty
447 Posts
Round up the talented raccoon and you could make millions in the circus! lol
for the pigs, you sure do have a problem. Good size for the grill...
Good hunting...

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
Looks to me like your stand is at the top of the left feeder leg in the first picture.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
You need to buy that dirty blonde pig some conditioner Parks... lots of split ends :D

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep u got it

u are the winner ur right thats where it is i just wish my head would clear so i could get in it--haute pursute ur right that is a big dirty pig--im sorry but i dont think i could hold him down with one arm and wash him with the other--lol

Silverspoon said:
Looks to me like your stand is at the top of the left feeder leg in the first picture.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts

Snagged said:
That looks like a lot of good pork sausage to me.
Ditto that! I need to be his new best friend! I have a big freezer!

·
2011 Haynie LS 2011 300xs
1,544 Posts
Try putting Soured corn in the feeder.....It will smell bad enough to make the hogs run away fast and never come back!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Really, I will come and bring my dawgs and the ol' 45/70 and take care of them for ya!!!lol

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
I put mine out last weekend and caught two cows expertly taking down my feeder and dumping two hundred pounds of corn on the ground. I guess I will fence the feeder in after all. :)

·
Paddle solo, sleep tandem
3,601 Posts
soured corn will not make the pigs run away, it will bring them faster.

im still amazed that most of the pics ive seen of feeders on 2cool arent staked to the ground and tied up with bailing wire and t-posts...just last week, i have a tripod feeder full of 600lbs of corn and staked down like i just mentioned pushed over by hogs. i'll post pics tonight. turns out, while putting the feeder back up and replacing lower unit, heard some gruntin, pops, brother and i started walking towards the grunts, 7 pigs, 3 of which were easily over 300lbs.

·
Unruly Member
2,620 Posts
Levi said:
Try putting Soured corn in the feeder.....It will smell bad enough to make the hogs run away fast and never come back!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Really, I will come and bring my dawgs and the ol' 45/70 and take care of them for ya!!!lol
He he ... I ain't the only one hunting with a big bore rifle. Mine is a Marlin Guide Gun ... a sweet little rifle ... would make short work of those hawgs!

·
Banned
2,395 Posts
Ya know, the new Remington R-25 in .308 seems like just the thing to start wiping out a few of them piggies. Just get a couple of 19 round magazines for it (the R-25 takes the DPMS 19 rounders, I don't know why they made such an odd numbered magazine).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts