2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With beautiful weather and light winds the Galveston Trophy Trout Series kicked off the 2009 and 2010 seasonthis past Saturday ... With a total of 15 teams fighting for a 1600 dollar first place prize the competition was pretty stiff.. Results are as follows

1st Steven Anderson / Aaron Stillwagon 16.0lbs
2nd Taylor Griffin / Justin Morris 14.0lbs
3rd Vince Augstine / Brian Maley 13.9lbs
4th Kevin Baker 12.4 lbs
5th James Maycux / Richard Dodgen 12.4lbs
6th Mike Pickell / Danny Marshall 12.4lbs
7th Briam Wimmer / Willie Wimmer 10.2lbs
8th Kerry Holliday / Talent 10.2lbs
9th John Haven / Erik Renteria 10.0lbs
10th Randy Flunkinger 9.1lbs
11th Jerami Waddell / Lyn Waddell 8.6lbs
12th Russel Ramsey / Randy Dobbins 7.8 lbs
13th Cory Cobler / Chandler Farikeny 7.4lbs

I would like to thank everyone that attended the Capts meeting and brought can food donations for the Bridge Over Troubled Waters.. We will be taking donations for our December tourney so dont forget to bring a bag full or can goods for a chance to take home some good stuff.. Again I would like to thank everyone who showed up to help get this series kicked off... A couple of changes are going to be taking place before the next event... There will be 25 dollar membership fee which will go straight to the team of the year.. Plus I will be making trophies for the winners... Attached are all the pics from the capts meeting and the tourney...

Also I would like to thank Coastline Marine, Tops N Towers, Reyonlds Marine, Big Nasty Bait Company, G & S Trolling Motors, Bulls Barbque and Steak Seasonings... and everyone that brought of food donation...

here are the pics enjoy and I will see you on Dec 12th

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey Capt,when are you going to have your web site up?

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Working on it I have called the guy who is supposed to do it... There has been a change for the next one.. I have to move the date up to the 19th I got forced to work that Sat... I will repost on here and send out emails for the next one...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts