2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from Galveston Trophy Trout Touranment Series and a happy New Year. Well with many PMs and phone calls about the results of December 19th tournament here are the results. What a day the 19th was, beautiful weather, light winds in the morning and not so frezzing temps alot of solid fish made it to the scales. Our survival rate this time was higher than the first in November. Out of the 24 fish that were brought in only 4 didnt make back in the water. Saddly the biggest fish brought in ( 28.75" at 7.45lbs ) was one of the unlucky ones. I worked with the fish for awhile but she was too stressed out ,bt it happens and I would like to thank Mr. Lechler and Blankenship for trying to keep her alive. Derek said he had caught her between 7 and 8 and she was belling up right off the bat, but they managed to keep her some what alive til weighin. Not many fish were caught reported the teams that made it to weighin. So a tough day on the water all the teams but presistance and patience seemed to be the key. Our team of the Year standing and results are as follows......

Derek Lechler / Glen Blankenship 18.35 ( 1/2 dect ) 17.85 lbs
Vince Augstine / Brian Maley 15.30 lbs
Mike Cubbage / Steve Soule 14.85 lbs
Michael Larue / Robert Chambers 13.60 lbs
Lynn Waddell / Jerami Waddell 13.30 lbs
Todd Penick / David Cripps 6.40 lbs
Daniel Marshall / Bobby Gilbert 5.45 lbs
Randy Weaver / Chuck New 5.20 lbs
Josh Maris / Joeron Waldrop
James Mayeux / Richard Dodgen
Thomas Barlow / Kaylin Barlow
Russell Ramsey / Randy Dobbins
Kevin Baker / Randy Flukinger
Taylor Griffin / Justin Morris
Teddy Kluff / Todd Lopez

I would like to thank everyone that participated and all that came to the weigh at the Turtle Club. I would also like to thank everyone that made it to the capt. meeting and brought can goods for the Bridge Over Troubled Waters.. Our next event will be on Jan. 16th the last weekend of the boat show, there will be a capts meeting Thursday night for registration and a calcutta to follow.

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas
Capt. Brent Juarez
Galveston Trophy Trout Torunament Series

Attachments

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1st Derek Lechler / Glen Blankenship 1500 + 200 (big trout) 1700 payout
2nd Vince Augstine / Brain Maley 800 + 350 ( calcutta ) 1150 payout
3rd Mike Cubbage / Steve Soule 400

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
good pics brent.. thanks for fishing all u 2 coolers out there. lets shoot to get 25 teams or more for the next tourney.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts