2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out of Galveston today with Capt Doug and Jason Mcray. When you say ice cream condition's, today is what it is all about.
Got in to a mixture of king's, ling's, snap's, and a dorado. Doug's camera went out so he's leaving the picture's up to me, but he'll be doing the report a little later.
Thank's Doug for a good trip. Jason, it was fun fishing with you, you lucky dog! Check out his ling he caught at the last stop.

Monte

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
wow flat out i wish i could keep up with you. 2 days in a row.... you should have plenty of ling now... i just tried some tonight and wow it was good

good trip bud

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Hey Mont, I thought about your last 5 or 6 trips. (Offshore Icecream and catching) It's ben a while since I've read about you and a Trout? I told you back then. It's addictive!

I'm glad you guys got into them. Thanks for giving me something to read / see when I can't fish. I sure hope I get to fish soon. Yall killing me.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
day0970 said:
McCray fishes all day then shows up and plays softball all night. What a life!!
He looked whipped until he hung that ling, then he was dancing:bounce: around the boat. Guess he caught his second wind!LOL

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
noo-noo said:
Make that 3 Iam hooked for sure later Ken
LoL!! Yea that's right, make that three! Ken, post up your Matagorda trip! Man, I think he's got it bad! LoL!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts