2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from San Antonio and mainly fish Rockport, but will be in Galvestion Memorial Day weekend visiting the outlaws. If anyone is looking for someone to join them for some bay fishing either Saturday, Sunday, or Monday morning, please let me know. If not, I will most likely wade SLP. I will pay my share of gas, bait, beer, etc. I also don't mind returning the favor and showing someone around Rockport, Port A, south.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm staying at Sea Scapes, which I think is towards Jamaica Beach. I will meet you anywhere. I appreciate the invite and hope it works out. My cell number is 210.843.3491. Thanks again.

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
IIRC - Sea Scapes is a hotel/condo right past the end of the seawall.

I will have guests down that weekend, and you would need to cross the ferry to meet me, unless I come over towards west bay.

I'll give you a call later in the week as things progress.

shawn

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just want to add that I have been saltwater fishing for years and I am not someone who is looking for a teacher. I can get along with anyone and am just looking for someone to fish with in Galveston. I can chunk lures or work bait, it doesn't really matter to me. Thanks again and good luck.

·
No Hero pictures don't need them.
954 Posts
Sounds like a good trade some fishing around the galveston area for some inside information on the rockport area. To bad my JH Performance which was to be ready the end of April, and now doesnt look like it will be ready at the end of May either. Guess i will be looking for a ride too.

·
No Hero pictures don't need them.
954 Posts
i can have a 22ft pathfinder this weekend. anybody have any thoughts on JH Perfromance verus a 22 pathfinder???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts