2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ZIP ZIP ZIP
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didint work today so i went fishing with my bro the sun was burning hot so we decidedto fish under the g-town bridge and by the railroad we arrived at about 11:00 and fished to about 3:30we managed to hook up four keeper trout and three spanish macks it was my first time catching macks and man their fun to catch all fish were caught on live shad we had live shrimp but they werent hitting it the fish werent hitting anything on floater only midways and down at the bottom

Attachments

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Welcome to 2cool and I guess you were fishing in the shade of the bridge. Some nice trout for the middle of the day.

·
ZIP ZIP ZIP
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey kenny and salty thanks i didint think we would do this well because of the heat but the trout and macks were hitting the bait so if we werent seeing any bait running and werent getting any hits we would move around and look for the bait i have only been fishing for a few years but i have learn to follow the bait hey kenny do you live over in w-bay or just fish there alot just wondering because you usually only post reports of w-bay

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
I live in Jamaica Beach and fish the most here, but I'm following my New Years resolution and getting out more, fishing more parts of the Texas and Louisiana coast. The surf's been very reliable this week for some nice trout.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.